Fundamentals of Supply Chain Workshop
Are you interested in supply chain & mastering its fundamentals? Do you want to attend an interactive 5 day workshop and expand your knowledge in this area through using a blended learning experience including simulation games, theory, practical knowledge sharing and excel tools?
MINT is offering 5 lucky customers an opportunity to attend Career Advancers’ workshop that will help you in mastering the fundamentals of Supply Chain!
Read below to know more and if you’re interested to become one of the lucky MINT customers to attend this workshop, hurry up and apply now; spots will be reserved on a first come first served basis!
- A clear understanding of the supply chain end to end cycle
- The tools & KPIs for managing day to day operations
- Awareness of the available resources for future development
- A taste of the real world supply chain operations through interactive simulations
Who should apply?
- Professionals planning to make a career shift to Supply Chain
- Supply Chain professionals with less than 2 years of experience
- Students in their final 2 years of university
Workshop Topics Outline:
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Demand Planning
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Supply Planning & Inventory Management
- Logistics & Distribution
- Supply Chain Career Orientation
- Excel Fundamentals for Supply Chain
- Duration: 5 Days, from 11 to 16 Jan (20 Hrs)
- Dates: Fri 11th, Sat 12th, Mon 14th, Tue 15th, Wedth 16 on Jan
- Timings: Weekends from 5 00 – 10 00 PM & Weekdays from 7 – 10:30 PM
- Location: MINT by EGBANK, 15 Kasr Al Nil St., Downtown, Cairo
For 5 lucky MINT Customers the workshop is offered free of charge, as for non-costumers:
- Early Birds Fees (Deadline 4 January): EGP 650
- Group Fees for 3 or more (Deadline 4 January): EGP 600 each
- Late Owls (Deadline 8 January): EGP 1100
About the Trainer:
- Karim Kerkor is an experienced procurement & supply chain manager. He started his career in 2005 in as planning engineer for the powder factory in Unilever. He took several roles in the supply chain and started his procurement career in 2008 in Nestle. Karim is a graduate of the American university in Cairo with a degree in mechanical engineering. He completed his master's degree in Business Administration from Edinburgh Business School in 2014. Karim lead major projects ranging from new factories extension, head office relocation, new warehouses purchases and setup, as well as regional logistics tenders. He worked for several multinationals such as Unilever, MAERSK, Nestle, Pepsi, Mars and finally is now the regional procurement manager for WD capital.
- Mohamed Mokhtar is an Industrial Engineering. He started his career with Vodafone as an internal communications specialist then moved to the consumer sales department. Later on he joined Nestle to handle export operations across categories. Then joined P&G end of 2013 to date. Started as a supply manager for pampers in NearEast region, then site integrated planning manager for pampers handling Jeddah plant then moved to Demand & initiatives planning for Pampers & Always for NearEast region. In parallel in 2013 he started his own business on the side as well in the fresh fruits industry.