Do you feel confident talking about finance?
Are you able to pass your knowledge about economics and personal banking to others?
Are you someone people go to for advice regarding their financials?
Are you good at saving, keeping track of your expenses and handling the bill calculations?
Do you aspire to become a financial expert?
If yes, then you will be a great fit for this program!
MINT has partnered up with Ahead of The Curve to bring forth one of most powerful programs for youth in the field of finance in Egypt. This unique program is designed for ambitious university students around Egypt who are passionate about finance, banking, and community.
What is MINT Ambassador Program about?
MINT created the first of its kind financial literacy program for university students all over Egypt. Being a MINT Ambassador means being the financial literacy expert on your university campus, through which you will get the following benefits:
- You will join a 5-day intensive training that includes trending and important financial concepts, economics, and personal banking. You will get an understanding of what is happening around us in the world, when it comes to money and different economies.
- After the training, you will become your university’s financial expert who is able to help, support and educate your direct community the importance of personal banking and finance in their daily life.
- The top performing MINT Ambassadors will get an internship opportunity at EGBANK after completing your training and assessment.
What is the MINT Ambassador’s Journey?
You are going to go through these steps:
- Submit your online application.
- Attend the 5-day training and take part in every activity during the training.
- Complete a small assessment to get your official MINT Ambassador role.
- Put together awareness sessions in your university campus on the importance of personal banking, saving, spending and understanding what is happening in the economy now.
- Be part of the MINT Ambassador's Ceremony.
How are the MINT Ambassadors Selected?
We are looking for applications that stand out, we will be focusing on students who:
- - Are involved in student communities and activities.
- - Have demonstrated experience in organizing events and speaking in public.
- - Have expressed a passion for finance; or a career in the field of finance after graduation.
- - Committed and dedicated to the mission.
- - Have maintained strong GPAs in their studies.
- - Have shown an example of past relevant experience in finance (e.g. internship in banking, part of the finance club in university, etc…)
Bonus: Have recommendation letters from academics or supervisors.
*Please note that training starts in February 2020, across weekends.
How Do You Apply to the Program?
- Fill out the below application.
- Once the application closes, we will be responding to your application within 2 weeks from the deadline.
Best of luck to you all, we are waiting to see if you have what it takes to join us!